DOWNLOAD the newest DumpExam AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1X2UYwxWBNPAWvUCyLtbrT2DuOXVwUt7u
Our experts have been dedicated to compile the high quality and high efficiency AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional exam braindumps for many years and they still focus their energies on accumulating all important knowledge and information into the contents for you, With passing rate up to 98 to 100 percent right now, our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional pass-sure file become more and more popular in recent years in the market, Amazon AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Reliable Exam Camp It is quite convenient.
Part I The Objective-C Language, Designing and Engineering (https://www.dumpexam.com/AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional-valid-torrent.html) Time is for every technology developer, designer, engineer, architect, usability specialist, manager, and marketer.
Providing help, securing, packaging and distributing, Reliable AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Dumps Book Just as the Space Shuttle never lived up to its promised reuse potential, libraries, frameworks, and components, while effective in as far as (https://www.dumpexam.com/AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional-valid-torrent.html) they went, never became foundations of routine software reuse that many had envisioned and hoped.
It’s easy to pass exam with 20 to 30 hours on learning our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional dumps torrent questions, Our experts have been dedicated to compile the high quality and high efficiency AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional exam braindumps for many years and they still focus their energies on accumulating all important knowledge and information into the contents for you.
Famous AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Exam Questions Bring You the Most Helpful Learning Dumps – DumpExam
With passing rate up to 98 to 100 percent right now, our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional pass-sure file become more and more popular in recent years in the market, It is quite convenient.
Our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional guide questions are motivating materials especially suitable for those exam candidates who are eager to pass the exam with efficiency, Amazon AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional exam training pdf will help you achieve your goal.
We own the profession experts on compiling the AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional practice questions and customer service on giving guide on questions from our clients, What’s the difference?
AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Real Questions – The Only Product For Success, On the other hand, using free trial downloading before purchasing, I can promise that you will have a good command of the function of our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional test prep.
You are unable to find a better way than AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional valid training torrent, Among all marketers who actively compete to win customers, we sincerely offer help for exam candidates like you with our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional exam questions.
Give them the proper chance to help and suppor.
NEW QUESTION 41
Do you need to use Amazon Cognito to use the Amazon Mobile Analytics service?
- A. Yes. It is recommended by AWS to use Amazon Cognito to use Amazon Mobile Analytics service.
- B. No. However, it is recommend by AWS to use Amazon Cognito for security best practices.
- C. No. You cannot use it at all, and you need to use AWS IAM accounts.
- D. Yes. You need to use it only if you have IAM root access.
You can initialize Amazon Mobile Analytics using AWS IAM accounts. AWS recommend using Amazon Cognito for security best practices.
NEW QUESTION 42
A group of research institutions and hospitals are in a partnership to study 2 PBs of genomic data. The institute that owns the data stores it in an Amazon S3 bucket and updates it regularly. The institute would like to give all of the organizations in the partnership read access to the data. All members of the partnership are extremety cost-conscious, and the institute that owns the account with the S3 bucket is concerned about covering the costs tor requests and data transfers from Amazon S3.
Which solution allows for secure datasharing without causing the institute that owns the bucket to assume all the costs for S3 requests and data transfers’?
- A. Ensure that all organizations in the partnership have AWS accounts. Create a bucket policy on the bucket that owns the data The policy should allow the accounts in the partnership read access to the bucket. Enable Requester Pays on the bucket. Have the organizations use their AWS credentials when accessing the data.
- B. Ensure that all organizations in the partnership have AWS accounts. In the account with the S3 bucket, create a cross-account role for each account in the partnership that allows read access to the data. Enable Requester Pays on the bucket. Have the organizations assume and use that read role when accessing the data.
- C. Ensure that all organizations in the partnership have AWS accounts. In the account with the S3 bucket, create a cross-account role for each account in the partnership that allows read access to the data. Have the organizations assume and use that read role when accessing the data.
- D. Ensure that all organizations in the partnership have AWS accounts. Configure buckets in each of the accounts with a bucket policy that allows the institute that owns the data the ability to write to the bucket Periodically sync the data from the institute’s account to the other organizations. Have the organizations use their AWS credentials when accessing the data using their accounts
In general, bucket owners pay for all Amazon S3 storage and data transfer costs associated with their bucket.
A bucket owner, however, can configure a bucket to be a Requester Pays bucket. With Requester Pays buckets, the requester instead of the bucket owner pays the cost of the request and the data download from the bucket. The bucket owner always pays the cost of storing data. If you enable Requester Pays on a bucket, anonymous access to that bucket is not allowed.
NEW QUESTION 43
You’ve been hired to enhance the overall security posture for a very large e-commerce site. They have a well architected, multi-tier application running in a VPC that uses ELBs in front of both the web and the app tier with static assets served directly from S3. They are using a combination of RDS and DynamoDB for their dynamic data and then archiving nightly into S3 for further processing with EMR. They are concerned because they found questionable log entries and suspect someone is attempting to gain unauthorized access.
Which approach provides a cost effective, scalable mitigation to this kind of attack?
- A. Remove all but TLS 1.2 from the web tier ELB and enable Advanced Protocol Filtering.
This will enable the ELB itself to perform WAF functionality.
- B. Recommend that they lease space at a DirectConnect partner location and establish a 1G DirectConnect connection to their VPC.
They would then establish Internet connectivity into their space, filter the traffic in a hardware Web Application Firewall (WAF), and then pass the traffic through the DirectConnect connection into their application running in their VPC.
- C. Add a WAF tier by creating a new ELB and an AutoScaling group of EC2 Instances running a host-based WAF. They would redirect Route 53 to resolve to the new WAF tier ELB.
The WAF tier would then pass the traffic to the current web tier. The web tier Security Groups would be updated to only allow traffic from the WAF tier Security Group.
- D. Add previously identified hostile source IPs as an explicit INBOUND DENY NACL to the web tier subnet.
NEW QUESTION 44
BONUS!!! Download part of DumpExam AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional dumps for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1X2UYwxWBNPAWvUCyLtbrT2DuOXVwUt7u