Everybody knows that in every area, timing counts importantly. With the advantage of high efficiency, our SAP-C02 learning quiz helps you avoid wasting time on selecting the important and precise content from the broad information. In such a way, you can confirm that you get the convenience and fast from our SAP-C02 Study Guide. With studying our SAP-C02 exam questions 20 to 30 hours, you will be bound to pass the exam with ease.
We attach importance to candidates’ needs and develop the SAP-C02 useful test files from the perspective of candidates, and we sincerely hope that you can succeed with the help of our practice materials. Our aim is to let customers spend less time to get the maximum return. By choosing our SAP-C02 Study Guide, you only need to spend a total of 20-30 hours to deal with SAP-C02 exam, because our SAP-C02 study guide is highly targeted and compiled according to the syllabus to meet the requirements of the exam.
Valid Exam SAP-C02 Practice, SAP-C02 Actual Exam
Practicing the SAP-C02 exam questions, you actually learn to answer the real SAP-C02 exam questions. Additionally, you also study time management to solve paper in the given time. Above all, you overcome the fear of the real exam and doing SAP-C02 Exam Dumps, you gain enough confidence and examination ability that is necessary to pass the tough SAP-C02 certifications.
Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional (SAP-C02) Sample Questions (Q99-Q104):
NEW QUESTION # 99
A fitness tracking company serves users around the world, with its primary markets in North America and Asia. The company needs to design an infrastructure for its read-heavy user authorization application with the following requirements:
* Be resilient to problems with the application in any Region.
* Write to a database in a single Region.
* Read from multiple Regions.
* Support resiliency across application tiers in each Region.
* Support the relational database semantics reflected in the application.
Which combination of steps should a solutions architect take? (Select TWO.)
- A. Use an Amazon Route 53 geolocation routing policy combined with a failover routing policy.
- B. Use an Amazon Route 53 geoproximity routing policy combined with a multivalue answer routing policy.
- C. Set up active-active web and application servers in each Region. Deploy an Amazon Aurora global database with clusters in each Region. Set up the application to use the in-Region Aurora database endpoints. Create snapshots of the web and application servers and store them in an Amazon S3 bucket in both Regions.
- D. Set up web, application, and Amazon RDS for MySQL instances in each Region. Set up the application so that reads are local and writes are partitioned based on the user. Set up a Multi-AZ failover for the web, application, and database servers. Set up cross-Region replication for the database layer.
- E. Deploy web. application, and MySQL database servers to Amazon EC2 instances in each Region. Set up the application so that reads and writes are local to the Region. Create snapshots of the web, application, and database servers and store the snapshots in an Amazon S3 bucket in both Regions. Set up cross-Region replication for the database layer.
https://docs.aws.amazon.com/Route53/latest/DeveloperGuide/routing-policy.html Geoproximity routing policy is good to control the user traffic to specific regions. However, a multivalue answer routing policy may cause the users to be randomly sent to other healthy regions that may be far away from the user’s location. You can use geolocation routing policy to direct the North American users to your servers on the North America region and configure failover routing to the Asia region in case the North America region fails. You can configure the same for the Asian users pointed to the Asia region servers and have the North America region as its backup.
NEW QUESTION # 100
A company wants to control its cost of Amazon Athena usage. The company has allocated a specific monthly budget for Athena usage A solutions architect must design a solution that will prevent the company from exceeding the budgeted amount
Which solution will moot these requirements?
- A. Use Cost Explorer to create an alert for when the cost of Athena usage reaches the budgeted amount for the month. Configure Cost Explorer to publish notifications to an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic.
- B. Use AWS Trusted Advisor to track the cost of Athena usage. Configure an Amazon EventBridge (Amazon CloudWatch Events) rule to deactivate Athena until the end of the month whenever the cost reaches the budgeted amount for the month
- C. Use AWS Budgets. Create an alarm (or when the cost of Athena usage reaches the budgeted amount for the month. Configure AWS Budgets actions to deactivate Athena until the end of the month.
- D. Use Athena workgroups to set a limit on the amount of data that can be scanned. Set a limit that is appropriate for the monthly budget and the current pricing for Athena.
NEW QUESTION # 101
- A. Deploy the UI to a static website on Amazon S3 Use Amazon CloudFront to deliver the website Build the business logic in a Docker image Store the image in Amazon Elastic Container Registry (Amazon ECR) Use Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) with the Fargate launch type to host the website with an Application Load Balancer in front Deploy the data layer to an Amazon Aurora MySQL DB cluster
- B. Build the UI and business logic in Docker images Store the images in Amazon Elastic Container Registry (Amazon ECR) Use Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) with Fargate profiles to host the UI and business logic Use AWS Database Migration Service (AWS DMS) to migrate the data layer to Amazon DynamoDB
- C. Build the UI and business logic in Docker images Store the images in Amazon Elastic Container Registry (Amazon ECR) Use Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) with the Fargate launch type to host the UI and business logic applications with an Application Load Balancer in front Migrate the database to an Amazon RDS for MySQL Multi-AZ DB instance
- D. Deploy the UI to a static website on Amazon S3 Use Amazon CloudFront to deliver the website Convert the business logic to AWS Lambda functions Integrate the functions with Amazon API Gateway Deploy the data layer to an Amazon Aurora MySQL DB cluster
This solution utilizes Amazon S3 and CloudFront to deploy the UI as a static website, which can be done with minimal development effort. The business logic and API tier can be containerized in a Docker image and stored in Amazon Elastic Container Registry (ECR) and run on Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS) with the Fargate launch type, which allows the application to be highly available with minimal operational overhead. The data layer can be deployed on an Amazon Aurora MySQL DB cluster which is a fully managed relational database service.
Amazon Aurora provides high availability and performance for the data layer without the need for managing the underlying infrastructure.
NEW QUESTION # 102
A greeting card company recently advertised that customers could send cards to their favourite celebrities through the company’s platform Since the advertisement was published, the platform has received constant traffic from 10.000 unique users each second.
The platform runs on m5.xlarge Amazon EC2 instances behind an Application Load Balancer (ALB). The instances run in an Auto Scaling group and use a custom AMI that is based on Amazon Linux. The platform uses a highly available Amazon Aurora MySQL DB cluster that uses primary and reader endpoints. The platform also uses an Amazon ElastiCache for Redis cluster that uses its cluster endpoint
The platform generates a new process for each customer and holds open database connections to MySQL for the duration of each customer’s session However, resource usage for the platform is low.
Many customers are reporting errors when they connect to the platform Logs show that connections to the Aurora database are failing Amazon CloudWatch metrics show that the CPU load is tow across the platform and that connections to the platform are successful through the ALB.
Which solution will remediate the errors MOST cost-effectively?
- A. Set up an Amazon CloudFront distribution Set the ALB as the origin Move all customer traffic to the CloudFront distribution endpoint
- B. Use Amazon RDS Proxy Reconfigure the database connections to use the proxy
- C. Increase the number of reader nodes in the Aurora MySQL cluster
- D. Increase the number of nodes in the ElastiCache for Redis cluster
NEW QUESTION # 103
A solutions architect is designing a multi-account structure that has 10 existing accounts. The design must meet the following requirements
* Consolidate all accounts into one organization
* Allow full access to the Amazon EC2 service from the management account and the secondary accounts
* Minimize the effort required to add additional secondary accounts
Which combination of steps should be included in the solution? (Select TWO )
- A. Create a service control policy (SCP) that enables full EC2 access, and attach the policy to the OU
- B. Create a full EC2 access policy and map the policy to a role in each account Trust every other account to assume the role
- C. Create an organization from the management account. Send a join request to the management account from each secondary account Accept the requests and create an OU
- D. Create an organization from the management account Send invitations to the secondary accounts from the management account Accept the invitations and create an OU
- E. Create a VPC peering connection between the management account and the secondary accounts Accept the request for the VPC peering connection
NEW QUESTION # 104
No need to go after substandard SAP-C02 brain dumps for exam preparation that has no credibility. They just make you confused and waste your precious time and money. Compare our content with other competitors like Pass4sure’s dumps, you will find a clear difference in SAP-C02 material. Most of the content there does not correspond with the latest syllabus content. It also does not provide you the best quality. Likewise the exam collection’s brain dumps are not sufficient to address all exam preparation needs.
Valid Exam SAP-C02 Practice: https://www.pdfdumps.com/SAP-C02-valid-exam.html
Amazon Reliable SAP-C02 Test Sims We believe that humanized service will help our company move forward, we can claim that you will achieve guaranteed success with our SAP-C02 study guide for that our high pass rate is unmarched 98% to 100%, Amazon Reliable SAP-C02 Test Sims All the problems have been solved successfully, Amazon Reliable SAP-C02 Test Sims I will recommend our study materials to you.
Tracking Accounts Receivable, Within supervised machine learning, (https://www.pdfdumps.com/SAP-C02-valid-exam.html) the two basic types of models are classifiers and regressors, We believe that humanized service will help our company move forward.
2023 100% Free SAP-C02 –High-quality 100% Free Reliable Test Sims | Valid Exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional (SAP-C02) Practice
we can claim that you will achieve guaranteed success with our SAP-C02 study guide for that our high pass rate is unmarched 98% to 100%, All the problems have been solved successfully.
I will recommend our study materials to Reliable SAP-C02 Test Sims you, Fourthly, PDFDumps exam dumps have two versions: PDF and SOFT version.