A wonderful printer for homes and small offices is the Canon Pixma iX6820. Although the printer is quite expensive, if you need to print frequently, it may be worthwhile. An integrated scanner and copier are fantastic capabilities to have in a single device, and they are both included with the Pixma iX6820. You may print from your smartphone or tablet without using a connection thanks to the wireless capability of the Pixma iX6820. You can also utilise the printer’s built-in Wi-Fi connection, but if there are a lot of people using it, it might be problematic. This article will demonstrate how to configure the printer’s integrated wifi capability.
Connect your wireless network to your Canon Pixma iX6820 printer.
The Steps for Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Setup
- A wireless router must be connected to the printer. If you don’t already have one, you can get one at Best Buy or Amazon.
- A wireless access point (AP) should be connected to the printer. If you already have an AP installed and wish to connect it directly to another device on your local area network (LAN) without using any additional installation gear, such as hubs and switches, then this step is optional.
- If at all feasible, connect the printer directly using an Ethernet cable; if not, use an Ethernet extension cord to ensure that there isn’t too much space between it and other devices, such as smartphones, tablets, etc.
Enable the printer’s wireless capabilities.
- Activate the printer. If you haven’t already, turn on your printer by pressing the Power button and start printing a test sheet.
- Use Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to connect to the wireless network settings (not USB).
- Follow the on-screen instructions by going to the [Wireless Setup] page on the printer’s display. After turning on the wireless function of your camera, go to the [Wireless Setup] page of your printer and follow the instructions there to establish a connection with your Wi-Fi router or access point.
A wonderful printer for homes and small offices is the iX6820.
A great printer for individuals and small offices is the iX6820. It’s simple to use, reasonably priced, and comes with a solid warranty.
The Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Setup Guide will assist you in configuring and utilising your new printer as quickly as possible. Your Canon Pixma iX6820 printer has been successfully set up.
References: Canon Pixma iX6820 printer setup