Clinical Trial Recruitment Industry Data Book – Clinical Trial Patient Recruitment, Site Management Organization, and Support Services Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030
Grand View Research’s clinical trial recruitment industry data book is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, legal authorizations, payout/reimbursement structure, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, all such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of presentations and detailed outlook reports on individual areas of research.
Access the Global Clinical Trial Recruitment Industry Data Book, 2023 to 2030, compiled with details like trade data, pricing intelligence, and competitive benchmarking.
Clinical Trial Patient Recruitment Market Report Highlights
The global Clinical Trial Patient Recruitment Market size was estimated at USD 780 million in 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.0% from 2022 to 2030.
- The phase III segment dominated the market with a revenue share of more than 57% in 2021 due to the high cost associated with phase III studies
- The patient recruitment & registry services segment is anticipated to witness lucrative growth of 8.3% during the forecast period owing to the increasing adoption of digital technologies in patient enrolment services
- Pain and Anesthesia in terms of therapeutic areas held the highest market share of 13.7% in 2021. This is because the cost related to pain management is significantly higher than in other therapeutic areas, thus simultaneously increasing the fees for patient recruitment and retention services
- In terms of age group, the adult (18 – 64 Years) segment is expected to witness a considerable growth rate across the forecast timeframe, owing to the increasing prevalence of health conditions in the age group
- North America led the global market in 2021 and is expected to remain dominant even during the forecast years due to a rise in the number of CRO and pharmaceutical & medical companies in the region
Clinical Trial Site Management Organization Market Report Highlights
The global Clinical Trial Site Management Organization Market size was estimated at USD 4,792.5 million in 2021 and is expected to grow at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% from 2022 to 2030.
- The project management segment dominated the market with a revenue share of 27.6% in 2021, due to the fact that it is required to ensure that clinical trials are set up, enrolled, reported on time, and conducted within the budget
- The phase III segment accounted for the largest revenue share of 54.0% in 2021. This growth is attributed to the fact that phase III trials are often the largest and involve thousands of participants and are the most expensive ones
- Based on therapeutic area, the oncology segment accounted for the largest share of 25.2% in 2021, due to the high global prevalence of cancer, which is generating demand for drugs and thus increasing its market share
- Asia Pacific led the market in 2021 and is projected to witness the fastest CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast years, as cost-effective strategic solutions provided by SMOs could reduce timelines, as in changing market for clinical trials, fast recruitment, and a huge pool of patients are some of the prerequisites
Order your copy of Free Sample of “Clinical Trial Recruitment Industry Data Book – Clinical Trial Patient Recruitment, Site Management Organization, and Support Services Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Clinical Trial Support Services Market Report Highlights
The global Clinical Trial Support Services Market size was estimated at USD 10,124 million in 2022 and is anticipated to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% from 2022 to 2030.
- The clinical trial site management segment dominated the market with a revenue share of more than 44.5% in 2022. High cost associated with site monitoring and site recruitment is one the key factors for the largest share.
- The phase III segment accounted for the maximum revenue share of 54.1% in the global market in 2022. Phase III clinical trials are highly expensive due to the involvement of huge subjects. The failure rate in this phase is the highest as the sample size and study design require complex dosing at an optimum level.
- Pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical companies dominated the market with the largest market share of 70.3% in 2022. Increasing R&D investments and the introduction of new drugs are primarily driving the segment market.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be the registered fastest-growing CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period.
Go through the table of content of Clinical Trial Recruitment Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
Key players operating in the Clinical Trial Recruitment industry are:
- Clara Health
- BBK Worldwide
- Worldwide Clinical Trials
- Clinical Site Services (CSSi)
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter