The Air hostess also known as cabin crew/ Air steward plays an important role in the image of any airline. They’re the brand ambassadors of airlines. Air travel is an experience and the cabin crew deal with the passengers directly. Hence, the way they conduct themselves, their behavior, and their form directly impress the flying experience. Being an Air hostess is also about ensuring the safety of the aircraft by ensuring that passengers adhere to the security norms. In cabin crew course students are put through extensive training to ensure that they’re well-prepared to handle their job responsibilities.
Cabin crew plays an important role in the airline. Well every passenger deserves magnificent customer service from airlines. Therefore, for make this possible, airlines hire Cabin Crew/ air hostess. India will be opening new airports. So, choosing a career as a cabin crew will be beneficial for young students.
Cabin Crew/Air Hostess Course Eligibility:
To pursue cabin crew certification course student must have eligibility criteria-
- To pursue the Cabin Crew course, the student must be appearing or have passed 10+2 or 3 years Diploma in engineering from any recognized board or university.
- Students who have undergraduate degree are also eligible for the Cabin Crew program.
- Age limit for applying for the Cabin Crew must be between 17 to 25 years at the time of admission.
- The height must be 155 cm or above for Females and 170 cm or above for Males in proportion to weight. (more then 5 feet)
- To get up to 100% scholarship and admission in one of the top cabin crew institutes in India. Student can apply for the aeronauticalcet exam.
Positive Body language, Clear skin, well-groomed, no visible scars or tattoos, and pleasing personality
Basic Fluency and clarity of speech in English & Hindi both.
Cabin Crew Course Duration:
Cabin Crew course has a vast scope in aeronautics with various job openings in the top airlines. The course duration in India is 6 Month to 1 year in which students will enhance their personality and communication skills. During study, the students will also get knowledge of Aircraft, Emergency Situation Handling, Technical Training, etc. After the completion of the cabin crew course, student will get a certificate in Cabin Crew.
Cabin Crew/Air Hostess Course Fee:
Cabin Crew Course fee is approx 1 lakh to 1.5 lakh depends on the reputation, Infrastructure of the Institution.
Cabin Crew/Air Hostess Job Opportunities:
After Completion of Cabin Crew/Air Hostess can get job options as
- Cabin Crew/Air Hostess in Domestic and International Airlines
- Ground staff
- Ground handling
- Hotel Management
- Customer Executive
- Cabin Crew/Air Hostess Institutions
Cabin Crew/Air Hostess salary
Cabin crew is one of the best career courses after 10+2 examination. Once the student completes the course, he/she can apply for the job in a government and private airline. To make a successful career as a cabin crew/ air hostess one must have a pleasing personality and appropriate skills. The average salary of a Cabin Crew/Air Hostess ranges from 4 to 8 lakh annually depending upon the skill set in India.