The continuous fiber composite market is projected to be worth USD 3,315.0 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The continuous fiber composite market is observing rapid growth attributed to the growing demand for lightweight materials from industrial applications. Continuous fiber-reinforced thermoplastic composite is considered as an essential technology for the production of sustainable automotive, aircraft and machinery in the upcoming years, providing an increased manufacturing rate of robust and lightweight parts/components with the ability to be attached without fasteners/holes into cost-effective welded assemblies.
Demand for continuous fiber composite in aircraft manufacturing is a significant factor in driving the continuous fiber composite market demand. A significant percentage of the product is deployed in the production of aircraft structures, including Boeing 737-800 or Airbus A320 that are produced using glass, carbon, and aramid fibers. The continuous fiber composite matrix’s primary constituent is low strength and rigidity plastic that holds the fibers in correct alignment and spacing and offers protection from abrasion and other environmental factors.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/296
The report offers a complete analysis of the global Continuous Fiber Composites market on a global and regional scale and offers a forecast for the market for 8 years. The report provides extensive coverage of the market drivers, restraints, limitations, growth prospects, threats, opportunities, and current and emerging trends in the market. The report also offers an in-depth analysis of the market players along with their business overview, product portfolio, technological advancements, expansion plans, financial standing, and global position. It also sheds light on the collaborations in the competitive landscape, such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches, brand promotions, corporate and government deals, licensing agreements, and others.
Valuable Market Insights:
- The report highlights the latest trends observed in the consumption pattern of each regional segment.
- Extensive market segmentation included in the report helps better understand the revenue and estimated growth of the individual regions.
- The report throws light on the historical and current market scenarios and provides a concise year-on-year growth rate of the global Continuous Fiber Composites market.
- The report further entails the current market trends, technological advancements, revenue growth, and other aspects affecting market growth.
The Global Continuous Fiber Composites Market is highly consolidated due to the presence of a large number of companies across this industry. The report discusses the current market standing of these companies, their past performances, demand and supply graph, production and consumption patterns, sales network, distribution channels, and growth opportunities in the market at length. The report scrutinizes the strategic approach of key market players towards expanding their product offerings and fortifying their market foothold.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/296
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In May 2019, Johns Manville announced its advanced composites technology, which comprises the OS-6 series and the innovative CR-6 and NCF-6 series.
- Thermoset continuous fiber composite resin witnesses a significant demand attributed t its beneficial properties such as exceptional corrosives & solvents resistance, high heat resistance, and improved fatigue strength.
- Non-crimp fabric composites are reinforced with straight (non-crimped) fibers mats, providing benefits, including strength, low production cost, and easy handling.
Key participants include Celanese Corporation, Gurit Holding AG, Hexcel Corporation, Chomorat, Johns Manville, Huntsman Corporation, Cytec Solvay Group, Automated Dynamics, Toray Industries, and SABIC, among others.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/continuous-fiber-composites-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global continuous fiber composite market on the basis of resin type, product type, industry vertical, and region:
- Resin Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Thermoset Composite Resins
- Thermoplastic Composite Resins
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Woven Fabric
- Non-Crimp Fabric
- Unidirectional Tape
- Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Power & Energy
- Sports & Leisure
- Consumer Electronics
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
The report addresses the following key points:
- The report estimates the expected market size from 2020-2027
- The report provides a forecast of market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities for the Continuous Fiber Composites market
- The report further analyses the changing market dynamics
- Regional analysis and segmentation of the market with analysis of the regions and segments expected to dominate the market growth
- Extensive competitive landscape mapping with profiles of the key competitors
- In-depth analysis of business strategies and collaborations such as mergers and acquisitions adopted by the key companies
- Revenue forecast, country scope, application insights, and product insights
Explore More Reports offered by Emergen Research:
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756c
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-continuous-fiber-composites-market