The global deep space exploration and technology market size is expected to reach USD 630.23 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research.
The Deep space exploration and technology Market intelligence report further offers hard to find data derived from attractiveness analysis that narrates a lot about the products, regions and applications expected to generate more revenue. The research study sheds light on the key growth opportunities and market trends along with other vital market dynamics, including the drivers and restraints on the industry growth. With this report, the prospective buyers can be sure to become capable of adapting to the changes in the Deep space exploration and technology industry.
Advancements in deep space exploration and technology is driving an increasing number of missions being planned by various space agencies to investigate celestial bodies such as Earth’s moon, Mars surface, Jupiter’s moon, Saturn’s moon, the sun, and asteroids. Success of space exploration missions are dependent on the unique capabilities of humans, and quick decision making, cognitive adaptability, and versatility are critical requirements in such activities. Robots are also used to achieve exploration goals that can benefit humankind. Deep space exploration has led to immense technological and scientific advancements in health and medicine, transportation, consumer goods, energy and environment, information technology, and industrial applications. These are other key factors expected to drive revenue growth of the market going ahead.
The unmanned segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 as unmanned missions are more frequently planned for exploration of the moon and for Mars. Moreover, unmanned spacecraft are cheaper and safer to launch and operate. A number of countries opt for unmanned spacecraft missions as a result of such benefits and advantages. Launch of new satellites into orbit are further expected to drive growth of the global unmanned spacecraft market to a major extent during the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- On 9 April 2022, SpaceX launched first all-private crew for to the International Space Station. The flight was termed as a milestone in commercialization of spaceflight, and is a result of partnership between Space X, Axiom, and NASA. NASA furnished the launch site and will also take responsibility of the astronauts as they start their eight-day mission of biomedical and science research while the spaceflight will be in orbit.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominance over other regional markets during the forecast period. Robust revenue growth can be attributed to increase in space budget by NASA and high investments by private companies. Additionally, presence of a number of private companies such as The Boeing Company, Lockheed Martin Corporation, SpaceX, and Blue Origin in the U.S. are focusing on making large investments in spacecraft technologies and initiatives. This coupled with major government spending is expected to continue to support North America market revenue growth during the forecast period.
- Some major companies in the global deep space exploration and technology market report are Airbus Defense & Space, Lockheed Martin Corporation, The Boeing Company, SpaceX, Blue Origin, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Thales Alenia Space, Astrobotic, MAXAR Technologies, Inc., and Sierra Nevada Corporation.
Emergen Research has segmented the global deep space exploration and technology market based on technology mode, application, subsystem, mission type, end use, and region:
- Technology Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021-2028)
- Moon Exploration
- Orbital Infrastructure
- Mars Exploration
- Subsystem Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021-2028)
- Propulsion System
- Navigation & Guidance System
- Command & Control System
- Propulsion System
- Mission Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021-2028)
- Manned Mission
- Unmanned Mission
- End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021-2028)
- Government Space Agencies
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 includes an introduction of the global Deep Space Exploration and Technology Market, along with a comprehensive market overview, market scope, product offerings, and an investigation of the market drivers, growth opportunities, risks, restraints, and other vital factors.
Chapter 2 offers an in-depth analysis of the key manufacturers engaged in this business vertical, along with their sales and revenue estimations.
Chapter 3 elaborates on the highly competitive terrain of the market, highlighting the key manufacturers and vendors.
In Chapter 4, our team has fragmented the Deep Space Exploration and Technology Market on the basis of regions, underscoring the sales, revenue, and market share of each region over the forecast timeline.
Chapters 5 and 6 have laid emphasis on the Deep Space Exploration and Technology Market segmentation based on product type and application
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any query regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.
Take a Look at our other Reports:
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.