The HP DeskJet 3630 is a well-known printer that millions of users have used for personal and professional purposes. This printer is well-known for its exceptional features, sleek design, low maintenance requirements, and low price. The printer can do a lot of things automatically after you set it up with 123.hp.com/setup and download its drivers with www 123 hp com dj3630. You can print multiple documents at once, for example, with a single button press. Once you have the wireless network password, you can connect your HP DeskJet 3630 printer to your Wi-Fi network. Any Wi-Fi-enabled device must know this wireless password in order to connect to your printer. You may use the router, Mac and Windows PCs, the HP DJ 3630, and other devices to locate your Wi-Fi password.
How Do I Find My Printer’s Password For My HP Deskjet 3630?
If you forget your Wi-Fi Direct password, you have two options. To begin, restore the device’s network configuration to default settings and print the most recent network information directly from the printer. When your tablet or PC asks for a 123 hp com dj3630 wifi password to print something, you can print the Wi-Fi Direct settings report from this location on your device.
To print the WiFi Direct Password, use the DeskJet Printer.
The printer’s built-in disc stores all networking data. To join a second computer to the printer’s network, you must enter the Wi-Fi Direct password on each PC you intend to use with the printer.
- While you’re there, press the Power Button on the device panel to switch on the printer, and then wait for it to finish the setup.
- To create the network diagnostic report, press and hold the Wi-Fi Direct button until the printer’s screen illuminates.
- The printer will print the report once the first page is printed. After some waiting, you may now access detailed information about the existing Wi-Fi Direct settings.
- This page contains the Wi-Fi Direct password, network name, status, and hostname. Examine the findings and enter the Wi-Fi password when attempting to connect a computer or other device directly to a printer.
- If the issue persists, deactivate Wi-Fi Direct and connect to the printer through a Wi-Fi network.
Connect to a Wi-Fi network instead of using Wi-Fi Direct
If the problem remains after updating your Wi-Fi Direct password, the printer may be experiencing hardware issues. In this case, you have two options: try printing over your Wi-Fi network or restore the printer’s default settings.
- After turning on the printer, wait for it to connect to a Wi-Fi network. If it has or is still attempting to connect, it will be displayed on the screen or by a blinking connection LED.
- If the Connection LED is continually flashing, the printer cannot connect to a Wi-Fi network. To restore the Wi-Fi settings, perform a hard network reset on the printer.
- Allow the printer to complete the basic setup operation after turning it on.
- After turning on the printer, you must continue to hold down the power button.
- Hold down the Power button and then click the Black Copy button twice.
- To complete the network reset, press the Cancel button three times while holding down the Power button.
- When the Wi-Fi LED indicator begins to flicker white, the printer will begin removing the current network profile settings. After the procedure is completed, you must configure your computer’s Wi-Fi settings in order to connect to the printer.
How Do I Reset the Forgotten Password on My HP DeskJet 3630 Printer?
The HP DeskJet 3630 printer has a small footprint, a wireless connection, and/or low prices. It is intended for use in small offices and homes. Commercial ink cartridges for this printer are more expensive than those for competing devices, making it unsuitable for large-scale printing.
Your monthly print volume will determine the cost of HP’s Instant Ink option. Although this is an option for small businesses, there aren’t much savings to be had with an Instant Ink subscription if your usage remains constant.
If you connect the printer to a Wi-Fi network rather than a USB cable after making changes to your PC, you may have problems while attempting to print. This might happen if your network settings are updated or if you forget your HP DeskJet 3630 printer password. As a result, the problem is easier to fix than you would think.
References: Hp Deskjet 3630 Password Reset