Delta Airlines is considered one of the largest airline companies globally that manage and operate more than 850 aircraft. The leading airline company offers its high-quality airline services to around 325 destinations globally.
Most importantly, if you have made Delta Airlines Booking and are getting trouble due to the flight cancellation and delay, then you will be able to raise a request for compensation.
With the correct method, you can request your compensation from Delta Airlines. But, do you know how much compensation you will get from Delta Airlines when your flight gets canceled? No?
Don’t worry; here in this post, you will get all the required details about the compensation for your canceled Delta Airlines flight. If your Delta Airlines flight got canceled then after the appropriate verification, you will get these amounts of compensation as per the distance:
- If your flight is delayed for more than three hours, then you will get USD 700 from Delta Airlines as compensation.
- If your flight is under 1,500 km, then you will get €250 per person from Delta Airlines as compensation.
- If your flight is over 1,500 km, then you will get up to €400 per person from Delta Airlines as compensation.
- If your flight is between 1,500 – 3,500 km, then you will get up to €400 per person from Delta Airlines as compensation.
- If your flight is over 3,500 km, then you will get up to €600 per person from Delta Airlines as compensation.
You can get further details about the compensation from Delta Airlines official site.
As per the compensation guidelines from Delta Airlines, if your flight got canceled and now you are looking to request compensation, then there are some points that you need to know. It will help you to get your compensation without facing any delay easily.
- If you were notified by Delta Airlines more than 14 days before the scheduled flight departure about the cancellation, then you will not get any compensation.
- If Delta Airlines informed you about canceling your flight tickets between seven to fourteen days in advance, you could book another Delta Airlines flight.
- But if you will not get any information from Delta Airlines about the cancellation in seven days, you can raise a request for compensation easily.
Do you want to know how you can proceed to claim your compensation for your canceled Delta Airlines flight? If yes, then look at the below-mentioned points:
Here are the most important and recommended things to keep in your mind to request compensation from Delta Airlines –
- You should keep a copy of your tickets and other documents like a boarding pass, ticket confirmation, canceled statement, e-ticket, and more.
- You should also keep copies of the additional services.
- You should also keep the details of your Delta Airlines flight number, the scheduled & departure time, and the reason for your flight cancellation.
- Lastly, visit the official website or contact customer service to claim your compensation.
To better understand the compensation, you should check out the Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy.