Bellsouth’s email service is well-known in the US. Bellsouth consumers are numerous in States, thus they also have a lot of problems associated to it. Therefore, if you are unfamiliar with Bellsouth Email Settings Outlook, some professional guidance may be necessary. You must first complete the setup process if you choose to use this email service provider.
Do you not know how to set up your BellSouth email? Don’t you know what to do if there are any technical problems with it? You will find all the answers in this site, so don’t worry. Users typically encounter problems when signing up or sending or receiving an error. Therefore, if you have any mistakes or other problems, take a thorough look at the blog to learn everything there is to know about it. The email options for configuring the Bellsouth.net account on Outlook are also found there because so many users also use Outlook as their primary email client.
Bellsouth Email Settings For Outlook
The process of Email Settings For Bellsouth on Outlook.com is straightforward. You won’t need to manually configure the incoming and outgoing servers when doing this. You only need to enter your login information and sink emails to finish.
However, this is not true of third-party email clients. As some of them require manual POP3 SMPT server configuration. It will undoubtedly be simple for you if you are familiar with the process. If not, don’t panic; by following our tutorial, you may quickly set up BellSouth email. The setup instructions for Bellsouth email in Outlook on Windows 10 are listed below.
- Open the Outlook client, then click File, Add Account, and then choose “Manual configuration server setting or other server types.”
- Select Next. On the new window, yes
- Then, enter your name and Bellsouth email address.
- Choose IMAP and POP, then click Next.
- Server for Incoming Mail: “imap.mail.att.net”
- Smtp.mail.att.net is the Outgoing Mail Server.
- Enter your email address and password when asked.
- Check the boxes next to “Use same settings as my incoming mail server” and “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication” by selecting More Settings.
- Next, select the Advanced tab and confirm that the POP3 Incoming Server Port Number is 995.
- Additionally, make sure the Outgoing Server Port is 465.
- Use the following type of encrypted connection now that SSL is disabled.
- The email setup process is now complete after you click Finish.
You may now access your BellSouth and Outlook mail from one location. You won’t miss your Bellsouth email messages if Outlook is your preferred email provider because you can now access them there as well.
The above Bellsouth email configurations will enable you to send and receive emails without any problems. Make sure to configure Outlook to meet your needs since it offers a variety of setup options and settings.
References: Bellsouth Email Settings For Outlook