Google as we all know is a multinational company based in the US. It is a tech company that specializes in Internet-related services. Google also manufactures its own products. It is a name that is known in every office and household. Google also has its own communication products and tools which help users to communicate in any part of the globe. One of their prominent services is Google Voice service. It is an internet protocol phone system. You can sign up for Google Voice number and then forward your phone number to your cell phone. You can manage your business calls better with the help of this tool. You also have the option to block someone on Google Voice if you are receiving unwanted telecommunications advertising calls or spam calls from a number. There is a simple set of instructions that you can follow to block someone on Google Voice.
Here, we will have a look at the steps on how to unblock someone on Google Voice. You can unblock the same person you have blocked before. With the help of Google Voice, you are enabled to place calls over the internet using your computer or smartphone. When you sign up for Google Voice, you receive a number free of cost which you can later forward to your cell phone. You will be able to perform all the functions which you normally perform on your smartphones. First, let’s have a look at the steps on how to unblock someone or a number using your computer or a laptop. Follow the steps mentioned below and read the instructions carefully.
Steps to unblock someone on Google Voice:
- Go to the Google Voice page on your computer.
- From the list of contacts, select the number you want to unblock.
- Then click on the three-dot menu on the right side of the number you have selected.
- A drop-down menu will appear, click on the unblock number option.
- Lastly, click on confirm to save the changes.
If you are receiving unwanted calls or you want to prevent calls from a specific number, you have the option of blocking the number or that contact. After blocking that number from your end the caller will hear a pre-recorded message that the number they are trying to call is no longer in service. Here are the steps on how to block someone on Google Voice.
Steps to block a number on Google Voice:
- Access the number you want to block through your computer. You will be able to find the number in your phone book or call logs.
- You will see a three-dot menu displayed on the right side of the screen. Click on the menu.
- You will see the block option under the drop-down menu.
- Click on confirm.
The number will be blocked and you will stop receiving calls or texts from the number.
Related Post you should check: Process Of Changing Google Voice Number