The Interventional Oncology Devices Global Market Report 2021-31 by The Business Research Company describes and explains the global interventional oncology devices market and covers 2016 to 2021, termed the historic period, and 2022 to 2026, termed the forecast period, along with further forecasts for the period 2026-2031. The report evaluates the market across each region and for the major economies within each region.
The Interventional Oncology Devices Global Market Report 2022 covers interventional oncology devices market drivers, interventional oncology devices market trends, interventional oncology devices market segments, interventional oncology devices market growth rate, interventional oncology devices market major players, and interventional oncology devices market size.
View Complete Report:
The interventional oncology devices market report provides in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the global interventional oncology devices industry along with revised market numbers due to the effects of the coronavirus and the expected interventional oncology devices market growth numbers for 2022-2031.
The global interventional oncology devices market size is expected to grow from $1.97 billion in 2021 to $2.15 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4%. The global interventional oncology device market share is expected to grow to $3.03 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 8.9%.
Request Report Sample Now:
Interventional Oncology Devices Global Market Report 2022 is the most comprehensive report available on this market and will help gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies. The chapter on the impact of COVID-19 gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market. The chapter also covers markets which have been positively affected by the pandemic.
TBRC’s report covers the interventional oncology devices market segments-
1) By Product: Embolization Devices, Ablation Devices, Support Devices
2) By Procedure: Thermal Tumour Ablation, Non-Thermal Tumour Ablation, Transcatheter Arterial Chemoembolization (TACE), Transcatheter Arterial Radioembolization (TARE) or Selective Internal Radiation Therapy (SIRT), Transcatheter Arterial Embolization (TAE) or Bland Embolization
3) By Cancer Type: Liver Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Lung Cancer, Bone Cancer, Others
The table of contents in TBRC’s interventional oncology devices market report includes:
- Executive Summary
- Interventional Oncology Devices Market Characteristics
- Interventional Oncology Devices Market Trends And Strategies
- Impact Of COVID-19 On Interventional Oncology Devices
- Interventional Oncology Devices Market Size And Growth
- Africa Interventional Oncology Devices Market
- Interventional Oncology Devices Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Interventional Oncology Devices Market
- Interventional Oncology Devices Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 20+ countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Find us on