The Lightweight Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipe Market research report is a comprehensive and vital document encompassing business strategies, qualitative and quantitative analysis, and emerging trends of the global Lightweight Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipe market. The report offers in-depth research and assessment of the key elements of the global Lightweight Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipe market. The research analysts have formulated this report through thorough primary and secondary research with a detailed analysis of the drivers, restraints, challenges, trends, and opportunities to provide a panoramic view of the Lightweight Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipe market.
The global lightweight Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipe (RTP) market is expected to reach a market size of USD 9.63 Billion at a rapid CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. The rapid growth in the market can be attributed to the rise in the usage of RTPs in the oil and gas sector. Rapid and continuous innovations and technological advancements in the field of lightweight RTP also supports the rapid growth of the market. Increasing demand for pipes with superior temperature and pressure resistance is also a driving factor for growth of the market. Advantages of RTPs such as durability, corrosion resistance, low maintenance and low cost are the key factors contributing to the growth of the market. Being lightweight, RTPs require less man power and time for installation. This reduces the installation cost.
Furthermore, the report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the market. It offers detailed insights into the impact of COVID-19 on the industry at a regional level and industry level. The report also covers the developments and government regulations related to COVID-19. The report further analyzes the current and future impact of COVID-19 on the global market and provides an insight into the post-COVID-19 situation.
To get holistic SAMPLE of the report, please click: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/948
The report further sheds light on the emerging growth opportunities, challenges, market threats, limitations, and factors likely to restrict the growth of the Lightweight Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipe market. The report further discusses in detail the market in international waters and the emerging trends in those regions. It also offers insights into the competitive landscape, market drivers, industrial scenario, and the latest product and technological developments to offer a comprehensive overview of the Lightweight Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipe market landscape.
The report offers insightful information about the market dynamics of the Lightweight Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipe market. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Lightweight Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipe market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of the regulatory framework on the growth of the Lightweight Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipe market.
Furthermore, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape. The segment covers a comprehensive overview of the company profiles along with product profiles, production capacities, products/services, pricing analysis, profit margins, and manufacturing process developments. The report also covers strategic business measures undertaken by the companies to gain substantial market share. The report provides insightful information about recent mergers and acquisitions, product launches, collaborations, joint ventures, partnerships, agreements, and government deals.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/948
Key Highlights of Report
- In January 2021, Baker Hughes used new composite flexible pipes to expand non-metallic materials for onshore pipelines. Its aim was to create a sustainable and economic alternative to steel pipes.
- In April 2020, Non-metallic Innovation Centre (NIC) and SoluForce entered into a partnership to conduct research and development of RTPs. The main purpose of the research is to increase the operating pressure and temperature of RTPs while transporting hydrocarbons.
- Oil and gas segment revenue is expected to register a relatively rapid growth rate over the forecast period. This can be attributed to the increasing pipe replacement activities in the developed countries.
Major companies operating in lightweight RTP market are Cosmoplast, H.A.T-Flex, Saudi Aramco National Oilwell Varco, OPR Offshore Pipelines & Risers Inc., Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co., Shawcor and Wienerberger AG, Baker and Hughes, and PES.TEC.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/lightweight-reinforced-thermoplastic-pipe-market
For this report, Emergen Research has segmented global lightweight reinforced thermoplastic pipe (RTP) market based on product type, reinforcement type, end-use, and region:
- Product type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Reinforcement Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Dry Glass Fiber RTP
- Aramid Tape RTP
- Glass Fiber Epoxy Laminate RTP
- Steel RTP
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Water & wastewater
- Oil & Gas
- Mining and others
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 includes an introduction of the global Lightweight Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipe market, along with a comprehensive market overview, market scope, product offerings, and an investigation of the market drivers, growth opportunities, risks, restraints, and other vital factors.
- Chapter 2 offers an in-depth analysis of the key manufacturers engaged in this business vertical, along with their sales and revenue estimations.
- Chapter 3 elaborates on the highly competitive terrain of the market, highlighting the key manufacturers and vendors.
- In Chapter 4, our team has fragmented the market on the basis of regions, underscoring the sales, revenue, and market share of each region over the forecast timeline.
- Chapters 5 and 6 have laid emphasis on the market segmentation based on product type and application.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Explore More Reports offered by Emergen Research:
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756c
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights