The Lithium Primary Batteries Global Market Report 2021-31 by The Business Research Company describes and explains the global lithium primary batteries market and covers 2016 to 2021, termed the historic period, and 2022 to 2026, termed the forecast period, along with further forecasts for the period 2026-2031. The report evaluates the market across each region and for the major economies within each region.
The Lithium Primary Batteries Global Market Report 2022 covers lithium primary batteries market drivers, lithium primary batteries market trends, lithium primary batteries market segments, lithium primary batteries market growth rate, lithium primary batteries market major players, and lithium primary batteries market size.
View Complete Report:
The lithium primary batteries market report provides in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the global lithium primary batteries industry along with revised market numbers due to the effects of the coronavirus and the expected lithium primary batteries market growth numbers for 2022-2031.
The global lithium primary batteries market size is expected to grow from $2.69 billion in 2021 to $2.79 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.6%. The growth in the market is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The lithium batteries market share is expected to reach $3.07 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 2.5%.
Request Report Sample Now:
Lithium Primary Batteries Global Market Report 2022 is the most comprehensive report available on this market and will help gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies. The chapter on the impact of COVID-19 gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market. The chapter also covers markets which have been positively affected by the pandemic.
TBRC’s report covers the lithium primary batteries market segments-
1) By Type: Lithium/Thionyl Chloride Battery (Li/SOCl2), Lithium/Manganese Dioxide Battery (Li/MnO2), Lithium/Polycarbon Monofluoride Battery (Li/Cfx)
2) By Application: Aerospace and Defense, Medical, Industrial, Others
3) By Voltage: Less than 4.5V, 4.6V to 12V, 13V to 18V, 19V to 24V, 25V to 36V, 37V to 48V, Above 48V
4) By Operation: Rechargeable, Non-Rechargeable
The table of contents in TBRC’s lithium primary batteries market report includes:
- Executive Summary
- Lithium Primary Batteries Market Characteristics
- Lithium Primary Batteries Market Trends And Strategies
- Impact Of COVID-19 On Lithium Primary Batteries
- Lithium Primary Batteries Market Size And Growth
- Africa Lithium Primary Batteries Market
- Lithium Primary Batteries Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Lithium Primary Batteries Market
- Lithium Primary Batteries Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 20+ countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Find us on