Operational Intelligence Market Synopsis:
Market Research Future (MRFR)’s study prognosticates that the global operational intelligence market is expected to mark a CAGR of 12% during the forecast period 2017 to 2023. The report further indicates that the valuation of the market is poised to reach USD 3.46 Bn by the end of the review period. Operational intelligence, which is also famous as the next generation of business intelligence, is expected to gain quick mileage in the foreseeable future. It enables an organization to detect opportunities, inefficiencies, threats, etc. and rectify the deviation for operational efficiency.
The growth of data inflow in conjunction with the increasing use of social media platforms is poised to catalyze the expansion of the Operational Intelligence Market in the years to come. Operational intelligence systems offer insights into real-time data for expediting decision-making processes. It is anticipated to favor the large-scale adoption of the technology across the review period. Furthermore, the rising investments in cloud-based technology are forecasted to augment the operational intelligence market in the forthcoming years.
Enterprises are emphasizing on reducing the complexities of the network infrastructure which is likely to favor the expansion of the operational intelligence market in the foreseeable future. Also, the adoption of business intelligence systems is expected to pave the way for the growth of the operational intelligence market across the assessment period. However, the need for skilled personnel for managing OI solutions might undermine market growth over the projection period.
Operational Intelligence Market Segmentation
Globally the operational intelligence market is being divided into type, deployment, vertical segment, and applications.
- Enterprise manufacturing operational services,
- Software related to enterprise intelligence software
- IT services intelligence units & security of the enterprise
Get Free Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/5873
- Supply chain and logistics
- Assembly line quality assurance
- Preventive maintenance
- Exploration & production optimization
- Smart meter analysis and others
- Oil & gas
By region, the global operational intelligence market has been segmented into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America has secured the leading position in the global marketplace owing to its developed IT infrastructure.
The region is supportive of the early implementation of technologies which is anticipated to propel the expansion of the operational intelligence market over the next couple of years. The U.S. and Canada are projected to drive the proliferation of the regional market in the years to come.
Europe is forecasted to maintain its second position through the review period. Meanwhile, Asia Pacific has been assessed to exhibit the steepest rise in the growth curve during the projection period.
Get Complete Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/operational-intelligence-market-5873
Operational Intelligence Market Key Players
- OpsVeda Inc. (U.S.)
- Splunk Inc. (U.S.)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- SQLsteam (U.S.)
- Vitria technology Inc. (U.S.)
- Flexeye Ltd. (U.K)
- Axway Inc. (U.S.)
- Intelligent InSites Inc. (U.S.)
- Starview Inc. (U.S.)
- Oversight Systems Inc. (U.S.)
- Space Time Insight Inc. (U.S.)
- Software AG (Germany)
- OpenText Corporation (Canada)
- VisionWaves B.V. (The Netherlands)
Key Points Covered in the Report:
- The Operational Intelligence research assesses the industry’s share in terms of demand and supply, as well as volume.
- The study mentions the market share acquired by each product category in terms of consumption value and volume.
- The report meticulously discusses financial records of cumulative sales and overall income gathered by each product category.
- The study includes information on the major organizations’ sales, product pricing methods, revenue shares, and gross margins.
- The operational base of the listed enterprises throughout many locations, as well as their distribution methods, is considered.
- There is also information on the market concentration ratio, partnerships, alliances, acquisitions, new rivals, and other significant changes.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope Of The Report
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope Of The Study
2.2.1 Research Objectives
2.2.2 Assumptions & Limitations
2.3 Markets Structure
3 Market Research Methodology
4 Market Landscape
5 Industry Overview Of Global Operational Intelligence Market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future (Part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited)
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor
New York, NY 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071 (US)
+44 2035 002 764 (UK)