So you’ve probably heard a million recommendations for how to pack your lip product. From beauty mandarins to travel pathfinders, people around the world have been raving about the benefits of better packaging. In this blog post, you will find an in-depth look at the pros and cons of using custom lipstick boxes, and why you should or shouldn’t do it. Choose the right product, and you will not only save space but also save money.
But what is the purpose of lipstick packaging? How does it differ from lip gloss packaging, which is otherwise used for just about everything else? Let’s take a look at these things.
What Is The Purpose of Lipstick Packaging?
The purpose of lipstick packaging is to keep your products safe and protected while you travel. This includes keeping your mascara, eyelid primer, and skin-searing eye cream out of the elements and out of your sight.
The only way to do this is to use a tamper-evident bag.
You will find many brands that use the wall-mounted version, but you should be mindful of the effect this has on your bag.
How Does Lipstick Packaging Different From Other Types of Bag?
The main difference between lipstick bags and other bags is the color. Excessive color usage can damage your skin. It may also make your bags darker, heavier, or look clunky.
Here are other things to keep in mind while choosing the perfect bag for you
- Weight – Consider the weight of your bag. If it’s a light, handheld item, it will feel very light in your hand. If it’s a large, cumbersome item, you may want to size up.
- Width – This is the overall width of the bag. If you are using it for an iconic item like a handbag, it will likely be very wide. If you are using it for a smaller item like an item that will be taken off-hand, it will likely be very short.
- Length – This is the length of the bag. If you are using it for a formal or formalized event, you may want to go up a size. If you are not planning on wearing the bag all day, a short bag will work fine.
- Interior dimensions – This is the total length of the bag and includes the handles, straps, and other internal components. Any room inside the bag that isn’t covered by the interior is considered an interior.
Pros of Lipstick Packaging
- Multi-use – Even though it’s a standard bag, lipstick packaging isn’t limited to carrying just two types of products. You can use it to hold other beauty products, such as moisturizers, BB cream, eye cream, and more.
- Bundling – The ability to add or remove items from the bag is another benefit of using lipstick packaging. You can personalize your bag with unique messages or messages written by your loved ones that will add such a sweet touch.
- Easily Organized – You will find that it’s easy to find the right items in the bag. Simply flip a switch and your bag will be completely pre-configured with the right variety of products.
Cons of Lipstick Packaging
Limited Portability – The best thing about lipstick bags is the full functionality. They come in so many different forms, colors, and sizes, and it’s hard to carry everything all by yourself. If you don’t have the space or energy to carry everything, the best solution is to take the bag with you on the go.
Lipstick bag design is one of the most versatile and versatile bag styles you can implement. When used correctly, it can be used as a multipurpose bag that protects your makeup, rims, and skincare products. However, when used unceremoniously, it can fall short of its potential.
When it comes to choosing the perfect bag for you, there are three factors you must consider. The first is the weight of the bag. If it’s a light, handheld item, you may want to go up a size. If it’s a large, cumbersome item, you may want to go with the larger size.
The second consideration is the width of the bag. If you are using it for an iconic item like a handbag, it will likely be very wide. If you are using it for a smaller item like an item that will be taken off-hand, it will likely be very short.
The third consideration is the interior dimensions of the bag. This is the total length of the bag and includes the handles, straps, and other internal components. Any room inside the bag that isn’t covered by the interior is considered an interior.
Although the purpose of custom packaging is to keep your products safe and protected while you travel, it is important to remember that a little space is always a good sign that something should be done about it.