The demand for sulfur fertilizer is gaining momentum with a wide variety of products on offer, such as sulfate, elemental sulfur, liquid sulfur, and others. With advances in major application areas such as cereals and cereals, fruits and vegetables, Pulses and oilseeds,
Rise in Demand for Sulfur Fertilizer in Oilseed and Pulses
- At present, sulfur fertilizer is mainly used in oilseeds and pulses. Oilseeds, such as rapeseed, consume high amounts of sulfur fertilizer. Globally, rapeseed is mainly grown on more than 31 million hectares of land. Rapeseed has a high concentration of sulfur in its tissues and seeds. Therefore, there is a particularly high requirement of sulfur compared to the yield potential. Therefore, sulfur management plays an important role in the production of rapeseed. Sulfur depletion is increasing in the Asia Pacific due to declining air deposition of sulphur. It is anticipated to increase the demand for sulfur fertilizer in oilseeds and pulses application in the near future.
- In terms of volume, oilseeds and pulses application segment is expected to dominate the sulfur fertilizers market during the forecast period. Use of sulfur fertilizers in oilseeds and pulses helps in reducing the sulfur deficiency. The reduction of sulfur due to low transpiration in oilseeds and pulses is expected to increase the consumption of sulfur fertilizer in this application.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
The outbreak of COVID-19 has affected various industries across the world. Governments around the world implemented strict lockdown measures and social distancing norms to contain the rapid spread of the pandemic. Manufacturing facilities around the world were closed during the early stages of the pandemic. In addition, the post-pandemic economic crisis could lead to significant delays in the commercial roll-out of the agriculture industry. Small and medium scale companies are the backbone of technology providers and have seen a sharp drop in revenue in 2020 since the outbreak of the pandemic. Hence, the market players faced several challenges as disruptions in the supply chain were witnessed. However, things will improve in the second half of 2022 as more supplies will be online. The impact of COVID-19 on market demand is considered while assessing the current and forecast market size and growth trends on market demand.
Benefits of Purchasing Sulfur Fertilizer Market Report:
- Customer Satisfaction: Our team of experts assists you with all your research needs and optimizes your reports.
- Analyst Support: Before or after purchasing the report, ask a professional analyst to resolve your questions.
- Assured Quality: Focuses on accuracy and quality of reports.
- Matchless Skills: Analysts provide in-depth insights into reports.
For more information about this report https://www.factmr.com/report/sulfur-fertilizer-marke
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583