Sage 100 is a holistic enterprise resource planning (ERP) software system used widely in the manufacturing, and distribution domain with a more granular outreach in sectors like industrial supplies, construction, services sector, electronics, etc. Sage 100 Online is a powerful cloud-based ERP enhancement. The software retains some centralized functions like accounting while staying mobile-friendly.
The software offers stability, robust features, modern, architecture, and powerful customization features despite being straightforward to use. Sage group releases frequent updates to keep the software adaptable and highly flexible. It also includes an E-business cloud model, and web and mobile support. It handles different functions like core accounting, business intelligence reporting, HR & payroll, customer relationship management (CRM), sales & purchase management, Inventory management, time management & project management for the manufacturing and distribution industry, and more. Before download the Sage 100 program first, check the system requirements to download and install.
Sage 100 Features
- Multi-User support.
- Multi-security levels.
- Allows opening of multiple companies.
- Broadcast invoicing.
- Inventory management & pricing formulas.
- Timecard entry for payroll.
- Expanded employee information.
What’s New with Sage 100 2019:
- Sage CRM – Computer Telephony Integration.
- Cloud Mobility & Connectivity.
- Office 365 Integration & MAS Intelligence reporting using Excel.
- GL entry can capture up to 2,000 characters without getting cut off.
- Synchronize Crystal reports for error checking in billing.
- Business Insight Dashboard.
- Automated workflows for recording and reporting processes.
- Additional Functionality includes material, inventory, and financial controls.
Here are the Systems Requirements for the Sage 100 Download, Update and Upgrade:
- 2.0 GHz processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- 1 GB of disk space minimum
- Windows® 7, 8, or vesion10 that has the latest updates installed
- Internet Explorer 10.0 and 11.0
- The process to Upgrading the Sage Software:
The software can be automatic:
- Go to the Tools > Click Internet Options.
- Select options like check for the update, download Sage 100 automatically, and Choose “install once I exit”.
- Select the last option and click OK.
We provide all-around support for download Sage 100 contractor, and Sage Cloud. For any issues related to its upgrade or installation or issues with the company files, server error, or firewall issue you can call Sage 50 support toll-free number.