Some people worry that our aim is not to AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional (SAP-C02) guide torrent but to sell their privacy information to the third part to cause serious consequences. But we promise to you our privacy protection is very strict and we won’t sell the client’s privacy to others for our own benefits. Our aim to sell the SAP-C02 test torrent to the client is to help them pass the exam and not to seek illegal benefits. For that time is extremely important for the learners, everybody hope that they can get the efficient learning. So clients can use our SAP-C02 Test Torrent immediately is the great merit of our product. When you begin to use, you can enjoy the various functions and benefits of our product such as it can simulate the exam and boosts the timing function.
Amazon SAP-C02 Exam Syllabus Topics:
New Exam SAP-C02 Braindumps – Real SAP-C02 Torrent
Some candidates say that they prepare for SAP-C02 exam using some exam materials from other site but fail. If you still do not know how to pass exam, our Amazon SAP-C02 actual test will be a clever choice for you now. You will know both dump price and exam quantity should not take into key account. The most key consideration is the quality of SAP-C02 Actual Test. If you are afraid of failure please rest assured to purchase our exam questions, I am sure that our SAP-C02 actual test will help you pass exam.
Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional (SAP-C02) Sample Questions (Q144-Q149):
NEW QUESTION # 144
A company has implemented an ordering system using an event-dnven architecture. Dunng initial testing, the system stopped processing orders Further tog analysis revealed that one order message in an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SOS) standard queue was causing an error on the backend and blocking all subsequent order messages The visibility timeout of the queue is set to 30 seconds, and the backend processing timeout is set to 10 seconds. A solutions architect needs to analyze faulty order messages and ensure that the system continues to process subsequent messages Which step should the solutions architect take to meet these requirements?
- A. Configure a new SOS standard queue as a dead-letter queue to isolate the faulty messages.
- B. Increase the backend processing timeout to 30 seconds to match the visibility timeout
- C. Reduce the visibility timeout of the queue to automatically remove the faulty message
- D. Configure a new SOS FIFO queue as a dead-letter queue to isolate the faulty messages
NEW QUESTION # 145
A company has introduced a new policy that allows employees to work remotely from their homes if they connect by using a VPN The company Is hosting Internal applications with VPCs in multiple AWS accounts Currently the applications are accessible from the company’s on-premises office network through an AWS Site-to-Site VPN connection The VPC in the company’s main AWS account has peering connections established with VPCs in other AWS accounts.
A solutions architect must design a scalable AWS Client VPN solution for employees to use while they work from home What is the MOST cost-effective solution that meets these requirements?
- A. Create a Client VPN endpoint in the main AWS account Provision a transit gateway that is connected to each AWS account Configure required routing that allows access to internal applications
- B. Create a Client VPN endpoint in the mam AWS account Establish connectivity between the Client VPN endpoint and the AWS Site-to-Site VPN
- C. Create a Client VPN endpoint in the mam AWS account Configure required routing that allows access to internal applications
- D. Create a Client VPN endpoint in each AWS account Configure required routing that allows access to internal applications
NEW QUESTION # 146
A greeting card company recently advertised that customers could send cards to their favourite celebrities through the company’s platform Since the advertisement was published, the platform has received constant traffic from 10.000 unique users each second.
The platform runs on m5.xlarge Amazon EC2 instances behind an Application Load Balancer (ALB). The instances run in an Auto Scaling group and use a custom AMI that is based on Amazon Linux. The platform uses a highly available Amazon Aurora MySQL DB cluster that uses primary and reader endpoints. The platform also uses an Amazon ElastiCache for Redis cluster that uses its cluster endpoint
The platform generates a new process for each customer and holds open database connections to MySQL for the duration of each customer’s session However, resource usage for the platform is low.
Many customers are reporting errors when they connect to the platform Logs show that connections to the Aurora database are failing Amazon CloudWatch metrics show that the CPU load is tow across the platform and that connections to the platform are successful through the ALB.
Which solution will remediate the errors MOST cost-effectively?
- A. Increase the number of nodes in the ElastiCache for Redis cluster
- B. Set up an Amazon CloudFront distribution Set the ALB as the origin Move all customer traffic to the CloudFront distribution endpoint
- C. Increase the number of reader nodes in the Aurora MySQL cluster
- D. Use Amazon RDS Proxy Reconfigure the database connections to use the proxy
NEW QUESTION # 147
A company is developing a gene reporting device that will collect genomic information to assist researchers with collecting large samples of data from a diverse population. The device will push 8 KB of genomic data every second to a data platform that will need to process and analyze the data and provide information back to researchers.
The data platform must meet the following requirements:
* Provide near-real-time analytics of the inbound genomic data
* Ensure the data is flexible, parallel, and durable
* Deliver results of processing to a data warehouse
Which strategy should a solutions architect use to meet these requirements?
- A. Use Amazon S3 to collect the inbound device data analyze the data from Amazon SOS with Kinesis and save the results to an Amazon Redshift duster
- B. Use Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose to collect the inbound sensor data analyze the data with Kinesis clients. and save the results to an Amazon RDS instance
- C. Use an Amazon API Gateway to put requests into an Amazon SQS queue analyze the data with an AWS Lambda function and save the results to an Amazon Redshift duster using Amazon EMR
- D. Use Amazon Kinesis Data Streams to collect the inbound sensor data analyze the data with Kinesis clients and save the results to an Amazon Redshift duster using Amazon EMR
NEW QUESTION # 148
A solutions architect uses AWS Organizations to manage several AWS accounts for a company. The full Organizations feature set is activated for the organization. All production AWS accounts exist under an OU that is named “production ” Systems operators have full administrative privileges within these accounts by using IAM roles.
The company wants to ensure that security groups in all production accounts do not allow inbound traffic for TCP port 22. All noncompliant security groups must be remediated immediately, and no new rules that allow port 22 can be created.
Winch solution will meet these requirements?
- A. Create an AWS CloudFormation template to turn on AWS Config Activate the INCOMING_SSH_DISABLED AWS Config managed rule Deploy an AWS Lambda function that will run based on AWS Config findings and will remediate noncompliant resources Deploy the CloudFormation template by using a StackSet that is assigned to the “production” OU. Apply an SCP to the OU to deny modification of the resources that the CloudFormation template provisions.
- B. Create an Amazon EvertBridge (Amazon CloudWatch Events) event bus in the Organizations management account. Create an AWS Cloud Formation template to deploy configurations that send CreateSecurityGroup events to the even! bus from an production accounts Configure an AWS Lambda function in the management account with permissions to assume a role all production accounts to describe and modify security groups. Configure the event bus to invoke the Lambda function Configure the Lambda function to analyse each event for noncompliant security group actions and to automatically remediate any issues.
- C. Configure an AWS CloudTrail trail for all accounts Send CloudTrail logs to an Amazon S3 bucket In the Organizations management account. Configure an AWS Lambda function on the management account with permissions to assume a role in all production accounts to describe and modify security groups. Configure Amazon S3 to invoke the Lambda function on every PutObject event on the S3 bucket Configure the Lambda function to analyze each CloudTrail event for noncompliant security group actions and to automatically remediate any issues.
- D. Write an SCP that denies the CreateSecurityGroup action with a condition o( ec2:tngress rule with value 22. Apply the SCP to the ‘production’ OU.
NEW QUESTION # 149
TestkingPDF can satisfy the fundamental demands of candidates with concise layout and illegible outline of our SAP-C02 exam questions. We have three versions of SAP-C02 study materials: the PDF, the Software and APP online and they are made for different habits and preference of you, Our PDF version of SAP-C02 Practice Engine is suitable for reading and printing requests. And i love this version most also because that it is easy to take with and convenient to make notes on it.
New Exam SAP-C02 Braindumps: https://www.testkingpdf.com/SAP-C02-testking-pdf-torrent.html