The global eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis treatment market is currently valued at US$ 173.8 Million in 2023 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.2%. Owing to the technological advances in healthcare the market is likely to propel to US$ 288.5 Million by 2033.
The growing occurrences of churg strauss syndrome and other allergic reactions and asthma, rising geriatric population, and growing incidences of churg Strauss syndrome in children are expected to drive the growth of the market during the assessment period.
The increasing awareness among patients regarding this condition and the availability of effective therapeutics are projected to bolster the eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis treatment market in developed economies. Furthermore, with the rising support from government organizations and the development of the healthcare facilities and infrastructure are projected to supplement the development of the overall market in the forecast period.
The development of modern therapeutics and the increasing number of players with a strong drug pipeline are considered as the key factors that are likely to contribute substantially towards the development of the global eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis treatment market in the next few years.
The manufacturers are involved in the production of eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis treatment market in a larger capacity. Research and innovation are also conducted to launch innovative products for eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis therapeutics.
North America dominates the eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis treatment market due to the presence of key market players’ presence, along with recent product launches and established healthcare infrastructure, which will accelerate the market’s growth in the region. The significant R&D investments in Europe abode well for market growth.
Download Sample Report to learn about recent in the Eosinophilic Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis Treatment Market by FMI @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16455
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- As of 2023, the eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis treatment market was valued at US$ 173.8Million
- From 2023 to 2033, the eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis treatment industry is poised to grow at 5.2% CAGR
- By 2033, the eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis treatment market is slated to reach a valuation of US$ 288.5 Million
- Based on the distribution channel, hospital pharmacy segment accounts for market share of 35.7% during the forecast period.
- China is poised to yield a CAGR of 4.8% with respect eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis treatment in 2033.
“Growing healthcare spending and growing the incidence of asthma across the world and rapid rise in the geriatric population are expected to radically transform the market in the coming years,” comments an analyst at FMI.
Some of the key players present in the global eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis treatment markets are Genentech Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Cephalon Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Amgen Inc., Sanofi S.A., Koninklijke DSM N.V, AstraZeneca, Novartis International AG, GlaxoSmithKline LLC, Baxter Healthcare Corporation and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industries.
- In April 2021 — Genentech, a member of the Roche Group announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the company’s supplemental Biologics License Application for Xolair®(omalizumab) prefilled syringe for self-injection across all approved U.S. indications. Xolair is the only FDA-approved biologic designed to target and block immunoglobulin E (IgE) for the treatment of moderate to severe persistent allergic asthma, chronic idiopathic urticaria (CIU) and nasal polyps.
- In December 2020- Amgen announced that the S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved RIABNI™ (rituximab-arrx), a biosimilar to Rituxan® (rituximab), for the treatment of adult patients with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL), Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis (GPA) (Wegener’s Granulomatosis), and Microscopic Polyangiitis (MPA).
More Valuable Insights Available
FMI, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the market, presenting historical demand data (2018 to 2022) and forecast statistics for the period of 2023 to 2033.
The study divulges essential insight into eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis treatment market by drug class (Steroids, Immunosuppressant, Biologics, Immune Globulins) by Route of Administration (Oral, Intravenous, Intramuscular) by Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Drug stores, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies) by Region – Global Forecast 2023 to 2033
About the Healthcare Division at Future Market Insights
The healthcare team at Future Market Insights offers expert analysis, time efficient research, and strategic recommendations with an objective to provide authentic insights and accurate results to help clients worldwide. With a repertoire of over 100+ reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has been analyzing the industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis on key trends including competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Key Companies Profiled
- Genentech Inc
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Cephalon Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Amgen Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Koninklijke DSM N.V
- Novartis International AG
- GlaxoSmithKline LLC
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
Key Segments Covered in Eosinophilic Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis Treatment Market Industry Survey:
- Immune Globulins
Eosinophilic Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis Treatment Market by Route of Administration:
Eosinophilic Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis Treatment Market by Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Drug stores
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Eosinophilic Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis Treatment Market by Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)