U.S. And China Glucose Industry Overview
The U.S. and China glucose market size was valued at USD 6.47 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% from 2020 to 2028.
The high expenditure on food and beverage products in the U.S. due to the high overall disposable income of the U.S. population is boosting the growth of the country’s glucose (dextrose) market. In addition, China is the world’s largest consumer of food and beverages, which is a primary factor supporting the glucose (dextrose) market growth. Rising disposable income and changing consumer dietary habits of the residents are likely to boost the demand for ingredients used in food processing.
Gather more insights about the market drivers, restrains and growth of the U.S. And China Glucose Market
The U.S. is exhibiting potential growth in the glucose (dextrose) market due to the high spending power of residents in the country and the busy lifestyle, which is, in turn, supporting the demand for packaged and ready-to-eat food products. According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, food away-from-home accounted for 54.8% of total food expenditure in the U.S. in 2019.
The major manufacturers are continuously involved in the development of advanced and innovative products, like low sugar glucose syrup and organic glucose products, which is, in turn, driving the market value. The glucose (dextrose) manufacturing sector is experiencing development in terms of technological advancements and manufacturing processes. Simultaneously, the food & beverage sector is also witnessing several changes due to continuously increasing demand from the end users.
Browse through Grand View Research's Processed & Frozen Foods Industry Research Reports.
- Gummy Market – The global gummy market size was valued at USD 16.28 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.6% from 2020 to 2028. The market is witnessing significant growth owing to the rising health-conscious consumer base demanding easy-to-consume dosage forms of supplements.
- Chocolate Market – The global chocolate market size was valued at USD 130.56 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% from 2020 to 2027. Rising awareness regarding dark chocolate as a healthier confectionery product, which consists of antioxidants that protect the skin from harmful ultraviolet rays, is expected to promote the market growth over the next few years.
U.S. And China Glucose Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. and China Glucose market based on form, application, and country:
U.S. & China Glucose (Dextrose) Form Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
U.S. & China Glucose (Dextrose) Application Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Food & Beverages
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Soups, Dressings & Sauces
- Cosmetic & Personal Care
- Pulp & Paper
U.S. & China Glucose (Dextrose) Country Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Market Share Insights
- April 2021: ADM has launched SweetRight, a Reduced Sugar Glucose Syrup (RSGS), in the American market. The new product is designed to replace the traditional corn syrup in similar applications without compromising its functions.
- March 2018: Tate & Lyle PLC has doubled the size of its Shanghai, China-based food application laboratory. As a part of new strategic expansion, it has added new customer-facing facilities.
Key Companies profiled:
Some prominent players in the U.S. And China glucose market include
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM)
- Ingredion Incorporated
- AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG
- Tate & Lyle PLC
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Roquette Frères
- Grain Processing Corporation
- Tereos S.A.
- Fooding Group Limited
- Global Sweeteners Holdings Limited
- Guangzhou Shuangqiao Company LTD.
- Fengchen Group Co., Ltd.
- Sinofi Ingredients
- Henan Fenghe Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Dancheng Caixin Sugar Industry Co. Ltd.
- XIWANG GROUP
Order a free sample PDF of the U.S. And China Glucose Market Intelligence Study, published by Grand View Research.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519