Users using QuickBooks Desktop have indeed begun declaring that their QuickBooks Desktop is crash following the most recent Windows X (Windows Ten) Updates were installed to their Computer. It is believed that the earliest announcement of this could have occurred on the 26th of August, but it has become more apparent with increasing the frequency and severity since the first of September.
QuickBooks is thought of as one of the most effective accounting softwares, but one of the main drawbacks of the software is that it’s prone to make certain mistakes. A common error is that QuickBooks does not open in error after a Windows updates. It is possible to have a situation that the QuickBooks desktop does not start for two or three minutes later in the normal state. This type of error is usually caused by technical issues. The majority of the time, it happens during the course of a particular task within the application. It is always recommended to the user when refreshing it to the latest version of QuickBooks since it is equipped with the high-level highlights and tools. In this post we will look at what causes the QuickBooks keeps crashing including the root causes and solutions for the issue.
Why QuickBooks Crashes After Installing Windows Update?
Sometimes as the client attempts to launch the application and a message appears on the screen saying ” QuickBooks Crashes After Installing Windows Update ” or maybe once at a time, the error does not show up and the framework is frozen and the framework freezes. The error can also be seen when the user is trying to access the file for company. Additionally, related issues with company files are also visible particularly the QuickBooks error code 1603 error code, error code 1935 as well as error 1402. There are a variety of possible causes for this error which will be discussed in the next post together with solutions to fix it. Therefore, continue to read for more details.
The reason for this error
As we mentioned previously there are a variety of factors which can cause an error. specifically:
- Long company name file name for instance, going as far as it is possible
- On the other hand, an the hard drive that is adulterated could be a different issue.
- The user could end into a situation like this should installing the software isn’t correct.
- However, in the event that it is the case that QBWUSER.INI file is missing or damaged, this error could be visible.
- Another cause of QuickBooks cannot open following an updating is the outdated operating system.
The QuickBooks program will not open or won’t show an error
The distinction between the QuickBooks does not begin error is easy with the help of the following indicators and signs:
- QuickBooks desktop freezes when running similar programs
- Perhaps the client may be running an older version of QuickBooks
- In the event it happens that your system is frozen frequently,
- Another sign could be that you have a QuickBooks company file that fails to open. QuickBooks company file fails to open
- Then, the PC responds slowly to inputs from the mouse and keyboard.
How to Fix QuickBooks Doesn’t Open or Stops Working Problem on Windows 10 (Dell/HP/Lenovo/Asus/Acer)?
Here are a few ways or ways to fix this error–
Solution 1: Restart the Computer
- In most cases it is a simple restart of the system that will fix the issue.
- Click on the Restart option from the ‘Windows Start’ menu
- You’ll be able to get rid of the present state of the QuickBooks software
- Open the QuickBooks application following the restart.
Related article — QuickBooks Error 350
Solution 2: Add Exceptions to Antivirus, Firewall/Disable Windows Firewall, & Multiple Antivirus
If you’re experiencing problems with QB stacking or launch It could be due to an security or antivirus software that isn’t allowing QB QuickBooks application to stack. This is because of the fact that the current software perceives QuickBooks files as potentially harmful and destructive. This is why the system prevents the QB files from running.
- You can also add exceptions to QuickBooks. QuickBooks application.
- Contact your local Antivirus Company on the off possibility that you require assistance when you want to add an exemption to your QuickBooks software.
The majority of the time Antivirus can cause that the QuickBooks software to freeze/crash, therefore, in the event that you’ve got a different security running on your PC, disable all antivirus with the exception of one, or try switching to a different antivirus in case the antivirus program you are using is the cause of the issue. If this doesn’t work, try removing your Antivirus software, try opening the QuickBooks.
Related article — QuickBooks error ol-222
Solution 3: Rename/Delete QBWUSER.INI file
Another method is to change the name or delete this QBWUSER.INI file, since it assists in eliminating all information that is saved in the list of files that have been opened recently. The options are:
- The first step is to press the Windows + E keys.
- Following that, click the tab for organizing on the left side, press search and folder options.
- The next step is to press the to view tab
- Additionally, go to advanced settings tab, select hidden folders and files, and then select Show hidden folders and files option and click OK.
- Then, go to your computer C Drive >> Documents [your username» >Local settings >> Application data >Intuit >> QuickBooks
- It is the next thing to do: right-click the QBWUSER.INI file, and then click the delete and rename
We believe that this scientific answer will assist you to grasp this issue more effectively. It could be possible that there are some unclear areas or even a tense. If this is the case it is easy to reach our certified QuickBooks assistance Quick4Support team.
You may read — QuickBooks restore failed
You may also read — QuickBooks Data erased